Separate app sound

X
X.
User
This option is very useful. I use it while playing music on Bluetooth speaker while keeping the output of other apps on phone speaker, but it's not working properly in my s22ultra one ui5.1
Every time I need to turn it on and off in settings to make it work.

Who experienced the same?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

P
Hello, I bought S22 ultra yesterday. I bought a screen protector from amazon. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The fingerprint doesn't work. So I am looking for a suggestion. I need to make the fingerprint work as well as protect the display. Any suggestions are cordially welcome.  Gelöst! L...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
R
Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
L
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
A
Today i was using google maps with my galaxy note 10 while on a bike. Since I was on a bike and could not use the phone simultaneously. I put the adress and place the phone in my pocket. Accidental touch sensor is already on. Every 2 minutes the phone chooses anotherocation and ad a stop it was...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
Zurück
Oben