S22 ultra display protector

P
P.
User
Hello,
I bought S22 ultra yesterday. I bought a screen protector from amazon. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The fingerprint doesn't work. So I am looking for a suggestion. I need to make the fingerprint work as well as protect the display. Any suggestions are cordially welcome. 

Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
  • Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra wird ein Meisterwerk sein, hier ist das erste Konzept

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra wird ein Meisterwerk sein, hier ist das erste KonzeptHallo, Leute! Samsung ist jetzt wieder auf dem richtigen Weg mit der Veröffentlichung von Software-Updates, aber, es ist auch still und leise arbeiten an der nächsten Generation faltbare Smartphones. Die Galaxy S23-Serie wurde vorgestellt, das One UI 5.1-Update wurde veröffentlicht und das Galaxy Z Fold 5 sowie das Flip 5 haben sich der Gerüchteküche angeschlossen. Folgen Sie unseren sozialen Netzwerken → Google News, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Keeping [...]
  • Samsung Galaxy S22 vs iPhone 14: Was sollten Sie kaufen?

Samsung Galaxy S22 vs iPhone 14: Was sollten Sie kaufen?Haben Sie die Qual der Wahl zwischen Samsung und Apple? In diesem Vergleich zwischen dem Samsung Galaxy S22 und dem iPhone 14 sehen Sie, wie sich die beiden 2022-Handys schlagen.
  • Galaxy S22: SIM-Karte installieren

Galaxy S22: SIM-Karte installierenIn unserem Hilfe-Video zeigen wir dir, wie du eine SIM-Karte in dein Galaxy S22 einsetzt und sie, falls erforderlich, aktivierst.
  • Samsung Galaxy S22: Screenshot erstellen - so klappt's

Samsung Galaxy S22: Screenshot erstellen - so klappt'sWenn Sie ein Samsung Galaxy S22 besitzen und einen Screenshot machen möchten, gibt es mehrere Möglichkeiten. Wir werden alle notwendigen Informationen in diesem Smartphone-Tutorial abdecken.
You can get it directly by Samsung and if you want by amazon.
Search for EF-US908CTEGWW
It is for the S22 ultra...
It is not fine with board to post links... L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Du kannst die Displayempfindlichkeit erhöhen.

true?v=v2.jpg

I tried that. But still not working. The screen protector was faulty. Can you suggest any screen protector that works fine?

Hätte dir die original Samsung empfohlen, war bei mir die Beste....

Die Originale von Samsung, hatte ich aber geschrieben.
Samsung original screen protection...
I wrote it before.

Sorry I didn't see it before. Where can I get it? Is it the protector that comes with the phone in the box? If that then I don't have it. As because I pulled it off to use the protector I bought from amazon. If that is not the case then from where can I buy one? I searched on samsung website but got nothing like that.

You can get it directly by Samsung and if you want by amazon.
Search for EF-US908CTEGWW
It is for the S22 ultra...
It is not fine with board to post links...

When you happy with the solution you can akzept the help with click on the 3 dots and mark Lösung akzeptieren *m:1f44d.png*

If you want a glas one try the white stone dome glas. Fingerprint scanner works just fine

Yes I heard about it. Also heard it is complex to setup. I want to know if using a film is enough secure for the display. Will it protect the display such as tempered glass?

Yes I heard about it. Also heard it is complex to setup. I want to know if using a film is enough secure for the display. Will it protect the display such as tempered glass?

Tempered glass is better at preventing cracks in the actual display as far as I know. But for scratches and minor impacts it should be enough. Setting up the white stone glas can be tricky but definetly doable after watching some tutorials. I hope i could help

Thank you. I will apply film then. If I think that's not enough then I will go for your suggested dom glass.

It's easy to setup and one film is enough.
There are tools and manual inside the box.