Gallery App Glitch

Diskutiere und Helfe zu Samsung Gallery App Glitch in Galaxy S22-Serie um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, Looking for any tips and solutions. I just moved everything from my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra using smart switch. Somehow the images did not come... Dieses Thema im Forum "Galaxy S22-Serie" wurde erstellt von ozkxx, 6. März 2022.

1. ozkxx
    ozkxx Guest

Gallery App Glitch

Hi,
    Looking for any tips and solutions. I just moved everything from my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra using smart switch. Somehow the images did not come at first till I had to connect smart switch and scan 2-3 times. Now everything is there but any image I take from the camera especially on night mode just keeps processing for ages, and at the end shows up as a blank image with a grey box and '!' Symbol. Moreover, all those images cannot be deleted as it gives an error "couldn't move image to recycle bin, try again". I have no cloud, no Google sync, and I have tried clearing cache, tried uninstalling latest updates to gallery and tried force stop/restart. Nothing works. Any other image in my gallery also stays right there and also goes to the recycle bin. What is this issue? Quite disappointed

:)

ozkxx, 6. März 2022
  2. Kim
    Kim Experte
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:

3. Seems like the images are somehow corrupted. I believe thats it's possible that either they are somehow in a cloud even if you said otherwise or that the thumbnail is not downloaded locally so it's trying to pull it from a server but it can't... Whatsoever, try fixing it by connecting both phones to a laptop/pc with an USB-cable for each phone, open the explorer select your phone and, go to the DCMI folder and drag and drop its content from your s21 into the DCMI folder of the S22, that should fix the images.

PhoenixoftheSky, 8. März 2022
  4. ozkxx
    ozkxx Guest
    Assuming that what you say is true, why would this be happening with any new image i am taking directly from the s22 ultra? The new images are showing up like that.
    The s21 images are showing normally, but when I delete any image old or new, they remain in the gallery and also appear in the recycle bin.

ozkxx, 8. März 2022
  5. Gallery App Glitch

oh sorry, i missread your post and kinda skipped through that part of the post. Uhm, have you tried changing the resolution or image type? What happens if you try to take photos with the Samsung Expert RAW app from the Galaxy Store

PhoenixoftheSky, 8. März 2022
  6. GalaxyDodo
    GalaxyDodo Guest
    Have you tried just moving the Camera Folder to your new phone?

GalaxyDodo, 8. März 2022
Thema:

Gallery App Glitch

Die Seite wird geladen...
  1. Gallery App Glitch - Similar Threads - Gallery App Glitch

2. Gallery NICHT mehr im Alphabet

in Galaxy S9 Serie
    Gallery NICHT mehr im Alphabet: Seit den letzten 2 oder 3 Updates der Gallerie App werden neue Ordner immer an Ende erstellt. Man kann sie zwar verschieben aber das bringt nicht viel weil sie machmal wenn neue Medien dazu kommen...
  3. mit OneDrive synchronisierte Daten werden nicht mehr in der Gallery-App angezeigt

in Mobil (Software & Apps)
    mit OneDrive synchronisierte Daten werden nicht mehr in der Gallery-App angezeigt: Meine mit OneDrive synchronisierte Bilder aus der Kamera und die Whatsapp-Bilder werden mir nicht mehr in der Gallery-App angezeigt. Egal was ich bisher ausprobiert habe, ich bekomme die Bilder...
  4. Samsung Gallery hat sich geändert

Samsung Gallery hat sich geändert: [MEDIA] 2159169
  5. Synchronisation Gallery App zu OneDrive

Synchronisation Gallery App zu OneDrive: Hallo, seit mir angeboten wurde die Samsung Cloud durch OneDrive zu ersetzen, erfolgt keine automatische Synchronisation der Gallery App mehr. Ich hatte bisher meine Synchronistion mit OneDrive...
  6. Samsung Gallery

in Galaxy S20-Serie
    Samsung Gallery: Durch einen Zufall stellte ich im Google PlayStore fest, dass dort die App "Samsung Gallery" als nicht mehr kompatibel mit meinem Gerät sei. (siehe Screenshot) Im Samsung Store gibt es diesen...
  7. Smart TV Gallery

in Fernseher
    Smart TV Gallery: Hallo Community, ich habe folgendes Problem mit meinem Smart TV QLED Q80T. Und zwar würde ich mich gerne in der Gallery anmelden, jedoch kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung die sagt, dass mein...
  8. Samsung Gallery - Personenerkennung

in Galaxy S21 Forum
    Samsung Gallery - Personenerkennung: Moin zusammen, Nachdem Ich alle Bilder mit meinem Onedrive synchronisiere und auch auf meine S7 Tablet somit zur Verfügung habe, versuche ich etwas Ordnung in die Bilder zu bekommen.Ich habe...
  9. S22u Grafik Glitch in YouTube mit Gboard

in Galaxy S22-Serie
    S22u Grafik Glitch in YouTube mit Gboard: Ich habe folgendes Problem schon seit ca. einem Jahr auf einem S21u und jetzt S22u beobachtet und bin einigermaßen überrascht, dass ich das im Netz nicht finde: Wenn ich beim Kommentar Schreiben...
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden