Gallery App Glitch

O
o.
User
Hi,
Looking for any tips and solutions. I just moved everything from my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra using smart switch. Somehow the images did not come at first till I had to connect smart switch and scan 2-3 times. Now everything is there but any image I take from the camera especially on night mode just keeps processing for ages, and at the end shows up as a blank image with a grey box and '!' Symbol. Moreover, all those images cannot be deleted as it gives an error "couldn't move image to recycle bin, try again". I have no cloud, no Google sync, and I have tried clearing cache, tried uninstalling latest updates to gallery and tried force stop/restart. Nothing works. Any other image in my gallery also stays right there and also goes to the recycle bin. What is this issue? Quite disappointed

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
  • Expert RAW-App nutzen

Expert RAW-App nutzenIn dieser FAQ findest du eine Anleitung für die Aufnahme von Astrofotos und Mehrfachbelichtungen mit der Expert RAW App sowie einige hilfreiche Tipps.
  • WhatsApp-Schriftart ändern - so geht's

WhatsApp-Schriftart ändern - so geht'sWenn Sie die WhatsApp-Schriftart auf Ihrem Android-Gerät leid sind, können Sie sie mit einem kleinen Umweg ändern. Dieser Leitfaden zeigt Ihnen, wie Sie das tun können.
  • Galaxy Watch5: Wearable App Funktionen

Galaxy Watch5: Wearable App FunktionenIn diesem Hilfe-Video siehst du am Beispiel der Galaxy Watch5, die Funktionsübersicht der Galaxy Wearable App.
  • Android App Abo kündigen: So geht's

Android App Abo kündigen: So geht'sEs ist einfach, ein Android-App-Abonnement zu beenden. Das kannst du im Google Play Store tun, denn die Abonnements für Apps werden über dein Google-Konto verwaltet.
Seems like the images are somehow corrupted. I believe thats it's possible that either they are somehow in a cloud even if you said otherwise or that the thumbnail is not downloaded locally so it's trying to pull it from a server but it can't... Whatsoever, try fixing it by connecting both phones to a laptop/pc with an USB-cable for each phone, open the explorer select your phone and, go to the DCMI folder and drag and drop its content from your s21 into the DCMI folder of the S22, that should fix the images.

Assuming that what you say is true, why would this be happening with any new image i am taking directly from the s22 ultra? The new images are showing up like that.
The s21 images are showing normally, but when I delete any image old or new, they remain in the gallery and also appear in the recycle bin.

oh sorry, i missread your post and kinda skipped through that part of the post. Uhm, have you tried changing the resolution or image type? What happens if you try to take photos with the Samsung Expert RAW app from the Galaxy Store

Have you tried just moving the Camera Folder to your new phone?