[Error] Samsung Game launcher x discord

U
U.
User
One day I managed to connect the samsungs game launcher with discord.
I revoked the permissions and decided not to use this feature, however now that I want to redo this, it leads me to account.samsung.com stating an Error 500.
I tried clearing my discord cache, wiped my phones cache and the game launchers cache
Also reinstalled discord. Nothing seemed to help, getting the same issue over and over.
Any help appreciated

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Hello
all what you have to do is install discord from Galaxy store not playstore

Hello,
I am a member in the alpha testing from discord which is only accessible from the play store, is there not another option?

My workaround, just tested and it works: I uninstalled the Play Store version, installed the Galaxy Store version, connected to the Game Launcher, uninstalled the Galaxy Store version again, and reinstalled the Play Store version.

Hi i tried this and it didnt work for me, still getting error 500

Inside discord you need to head over to User Settings > Authorized Apps > Samsung Game Launcher, and remove it from your discount account. After that it will let you add it back on.

Similar threads

M
Hello, Today I wanted to track the listening level of my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and was a bit confused as to why there was no info from the previous days which used to exist. However, by scrolling down in time, I found my data from the last days back in time on the 17th and 18th of December 2022. How...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
O
Hi, Looking for any tips and solutions. I just moved everything from my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra using smart switch. Somehow the images did not come at first till I had to connect smart switch and scan 2-3 times. Now everything is there but any image I take from the camera especially on night...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
D
Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
X
I think samsung developers should know that people are making it clear "Game Hub" aka "Game Launcher" is horrible and the last update/redesign/rebrand is horrible! Honestly the app was amazing and was one of kind but it's extremely unfortunate that someone out there at samsung decided to ruin...
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
B
Hi, I'm having troubles to start or login to several apps. Either the app hangs after te start or 'login with e-mail' isn't forwarding to a login screen. Apps related: Spotify, Instagram, Todoist, Netflix, omoot A53 5G (SM-A536B/DS) Versionname: Android 12 S API Level: 31 Buildnumber...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben