Wide angle camera error

D
D.
User
Hi everybody,

Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also to use the diagnostic mode with *#0*# and the software fails to open camera service when the rear3 camera is accessed. My last hope is to do a factory reset. If that will also fail, I will send the phone for repair. As I bought it 1 year ago, it is still in warranty.

Does any of you have any experience on such issues?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    These are the errors.
    1829134i2E7E6B64F3CADB44?v=v2.jpg

1829135iFCA5513C0512522E?v=v2.jpg

If seen Phones from the inside and can say that it is possible, the the Cable got disconnected. I just opened up my A50 today and the Cables from the Camera were nearly disconnected because I dropped the phone a lot. It could also be a software issue but you tried everything already.

Thanks for your answer. Today I installed the new update but the issue is always there. There is anyway something that I noticed: when I am in video mode (so, I select the option to record a video instead of taking a picture) and I activate the stabilizer by clicking on the icon with the hand, I get exactly the same issue. So the question now is: is the stabilizer automatically activated when the ultra wide camera is selected? Or is the ultrawide camera used when the stabilizer is activated? Anyone has any clue?

The stabilizer is build in to the regular camera. When I am in Video mode and activate the stabilizer, it uses the regular camera not the wide camera. So It could be a software issue.

Thank you again L: @Maxtech. As soon as I will be back home, I will try a factory reset and check the results.