A51 beeping noise

A
a.
User
I have a Samsung Galaxy A51 with Android 11. I bought it about a bit less than a year ago I think and I use old Samsung headphones (wired, not Bluetooth) from an older phone. They never caused any problems.
But since a few months, every time I plug in my headphones, after a few minutes, my phone starts beeping and it doesn't stop. I don't know if it's the case everytime but sometimes it starts beeping after I received a notification.
I already tried everything I can imagine. I turned off the notification reminder and NFC, I googled for about three hours, I closed every app while it was beeping and also turned off the notifications for every app while the phone was beeping.
The beeping stops if I restart my phone but I hope to find or get a solution to solve the problem permanently.
I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
I don't think that the problem are the headphones. I also need those on my computer and there this doesn't happen.

Have you ever used other headphones to localize the problem?

He wrote so. After that the problem has gone for a while.

You only look for software problems, what is the resson for this? So you don't everything to localize your problem.

or even he can go to assistance and then on live chat and explain the problem.*1f642.png*

Yes, I also tried restarting but that isn't a permanent solution.
I now tried other headphones and it happened with these too.

go to (text chat) you can explain your problem:)
581017i5708EEA5E29BE560?v=v2.jpg