WiFi not working continuously.

A
a.
User
Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But it turns out, that the problem exists in all the apps on my phone. I use the same WiFi on other devices and there is no interruption whatsoever. My phone's system shows that it is connected to the WiFi at all times, it has never prompted "WiFi unavailable" or something similar. After switching the WiFi on and off, the problem is solved but only for a few minutes until it stops working. This is quite cumbersome and inconvenient.
I have updated my phone to the latest October's security patch. The problem still persists.
Is anybody else facing this problem? Is there any workaround for this?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:

Similar threads

P
    On 05.12.2023 I updated to Android 14 using OTA. and everything went as it should. But after install I noticed fast battery drain and the phone display is hot to the touch even while i'm writing here, when i listen to the music using BT earphones the display is also hot even if it's off. I read...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    P
    M
    Hello, two weeks ago my Galaxy A52 4g went into a bootloop after installing the latest update. It then loaded into android recovery and I had to factory reset the phone in order for it to start normally. I've been using it and it has been working fine after the factory reset, but I wanted to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    M
    Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    U
    Galaxy A41, won't geomagnetic without cell service or wifi. What is the point if you can't tag location on a hike, in the woods, or away from a cell tower?None of my other phones had this problem. 5137159
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    D
    Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben