Formatting sd card for Galaxy phone

M
M.
User
Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it gives me the option to format the SD card. Do I still have to format the SD card even though my phone can read it or is this option always there?
1259616i1DB116270FCCE57A?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
If you format your SD Card all the content will be deleted. So not needed, only when you get a new card

Du hast immer die Option, eine SD-Karte zu formatieren. Also nein, musst du nicht.

Similar threads

M
I can't switch off my new galaxy a72 and each time I tried to switch off the phone it brings "Bixby" 3656760
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
M
Hello, two weeks ago my Galaxy A52 4g went into a bootloop after installing the latest update. It then loaded into android recovery and I had to factory reset the phone in order for it to start normally. I've been using it and it has been working fine after the factory reset, but I wanted to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
P
On 05.12.2023 I updated to Android 14 using OTA. and everything went as it should. But after install I noticed fast battery drain and the phone display is hot to the touch even while i'm writing here, when i listen to the music using BT earphones the display is also hot even if it's off. I read...
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
D
Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
I have a Samsung Galaxy A51 with Android 11. I bought it about a bit less than a year ago I think and I use old Samsung headphones (wired, not Bluetooth) from an older phone. They never caused any problems. But since a few months, every time I plug in my headphones, after a few minutes, my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben