Galaxy A52 boot into android recovery after latest update

M
M.
User
Hello, two weeks ago my Galaxy A52 4g went into a bootloop after installing the latest update. It then loaded into android recovery and I had to factory reset the phone in order for it to start normally. I've been using it and it has been working fine after the factory reset, but I wanted to know if there is any chance this could happen again. Has anyone experienced this with their Galaxy, and has it happened again since?
1258119i4BEB6FCB43A3D5CF?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Es kann selten vorkommen, dass es Probleme bei der Installation eines Updates gibt. Deswegen sollte man ab und zu auch mal eine komplette Sicherung seines Telefons machen. Ob es wieder passieren kann, kann Dir niemand sagen.

Hatte ich seit Anbeginn von Android noch nicht ... und ich habe seit Android 3 Phone und tablet.... liegt bestimmt an einer App... die nicht auf dem play store ist

Hello, you should clear the wipe cache after every major update. Similar to Windows the old Windows installation after an update. This can prevent such problems:
Wipe Cache Partition (Note10 and above):
Turn off the phone》Connect the device with a charging cable to a PC/PlayStation or TV》Power on/off + volume up button at the same time until a menu appears》Use volume up/down buttons to go to the "Wipe Cache" item. Press Volume Up / Volume Down buttons to navigate to "Wipe Cache Partition"》Press Power button to confirm》Navigate to "Yes" in the submenu and confirm》On completion of the process, navigate to "Repair Apps"》Press Power button to confirm and allow phone to boot up
This process only deletes remnants of the old operating system and cleans up system junk. Personal data will not be lost.
Of course, the problem could also be an app, but this happens relatively rarely.