Problems after Android 13 UI. 5 Update

J
J.
User
Memory and Alarm Problems After my phone S21FE updated to UI 5 ANDROID 13...I've set the alarm on my phone at 5.30am, turned on Airplane mode and go to sleep.The next day I woke up at 8.30 with missing alarm, *1f614.png* and phone showing Memory Full... Also WhatsApp was frozen because the ''full memory'' (but it has 100gb free)...I've opened My Files *1f4c2.png* folder and the Internal memory icon was showing [0B/0B].I've restarted the phone, and then it was everything fine.Two days later, it was the same thing.... I need to mention that the phone was working fine till this Android 13 update.

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
How to make a wipe Cash Partition and repair apps: Turn off your phone》Connect the device to a PC/TV with a charging cable》Press and hold the power button + volume up button simultaneously until a menu appears》Use the volume up/down buttons to navigate to the item "Wipe Cache Partition"》 Confirm with the power button》Navigate to "Yes" in the submenu and confirm》After the process is complete, navigate to "Repair Apps"》Confirm with the power button and let the phone boot up
This process just wipes out leftovers from the old operating system and cleans up system junk. In addition, apps are readjusted to the system. Personal data is not lost in the process.

Either you wait for a new update bug fix
Or like I did when I had the same problem
on my s10 october update. Factory reset your s21 fe. This resolves most software conflicts. Before that, I recommend backing up your data with Smart Switch and Samsung Cloud.