Grainy or blurry Vedio and Unresponsive finger print scanner

Y
Y.
User
Hai I been using Samsung S21 Ultra since February and have been facing two issues with the phone. 1) (The main and most frustrating thing) Grainy vedio capture in low to indoor condition. The vedio is grainy like a budget smartphone infact my realme 6 pro capture bettwe vedio indoor. I am not sure its a software problem or a hardware I am facing this issue and its really frustrating that I paid this much amount for this phone and I am getting a low quality vedio output.2) Fingerprint scanner is always been a issue for me in this phone. It doesn't recognize my fingerprint unless until I press the screen very hard. Only the middle portion of my finger it recognizes. Top portion of my finger sometimes work sometimes not. Even after putting on the sensitivity of touch option the same thing happening to me.I am not able to find a solution for this and guess I am a few who is facing this issue. If anyone has similar experience please let me know. I guess the company wont give me a replacement or refund if this a hardware issue since it already a almst 2 months after my purchase.

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
    \@YemGee: uninstall the fingerprint-recognition and install it once again with a new fingerprint, take care that Your hands are clean and the fingerprint-sensor is free of dirt/ dust or other debris. The fingerprint-recognition should be working properly then. Greetings, MarekWyd.

Similar threads

H
    Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    M
    Dear community, I just noticed that when I take a photo that includes sun light or sun light reflection on glasses/windows, I get yellow distortion in my photos I wonder, is this manufacturing issue? Or software? Or misusage? Have you faced this problem before and what are the solution? Noticed...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    R
    (Folgt für Deutsch einfach den Begriffen unten auf Deutsch. Ist ziemlich selbsterklärend.) I ran into the problem that my Epson L555 was not detected/ installed automatically. The solution in my case was rather simple. Go to settings (German: Einstellungen) go to connections (Verbindungen)...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    K
    Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    S
    Hello Samsung community, I recently noticed that my Samsung S21 is not able to record loud music properly. When I go to discos/Pubs/Festivals with loud music and record a video, the device distorts the bass. My device works perfectly and I use it with no case. This is strange since I didn't have...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    Zurück
    Oben