Problems with Camera because of Sun light - software or hardware problem!?

M
M.
User
Dear community,
I just noticed that when I take a photo that includes sun light or sun light reflection on glasses/windows, I get yellow distortion in my photos I wonder, is this manufacturing issue? Or software? Or misusage? Have you faced this problem before and what are the solution?
787497iFC5568F857CE44FD?v=v2.jpg

Noticed the yellow distortion on the flag
787498iD441E6FC82DD33AA?v=v2.jpg

Here is another example on the right, beside white pants
Thank you and looking forward to hearing your solutions!

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
Hello! MajittoKun.
I think thats a Softwareproblem. Because the sun is not so big on the Photo.
Make this 2 things:
1. Go to the camera app》 Hold the camera app》 on the small i at the top right》 Memory》 Empty cache and still delete data.
2. Switch off the mobile phone / tablet》 Connect to a PC / laptop / console with a charging cable》 Hold down the power button and the volume up button (+) for at least 5 seconds》 A so-called "Recovery Menu" appears》 There, please click once on "Wipe Cache Partition" " YES "》 And then click on" Repair Apps ".
Your mobile phone / tablet will be restarted and the apps will be optimized there (there is a box below after restarting)
A wipe cache partition does not erase the data of your cell phone / tablet, it erases the garbage from the previous version!
_______
Many greetings, Sungur

This is normal. It always depends on the angle between the camera and the sun. Do what Sungur already said.

Das war schon immer so. Es ist nunmal so, wenn Du direkt gegen die Sonne fotografiert, dann erscheinen diese gelben Punkte.
Halte das Handy einfach etwas anderes und lasse nicht gerade die Sonne darauf scheinen.

Versteh Deine Frage überhaupt nicht. Schau auf das Haus. Es spiegelt voll die Sonne gegen die Scheibe.
Ist doch normal, das so was passiert. Du musst ja so nicht halten, und ändere dann den Winkel.

Yes I know a ray always shows from the sun, I use cameras since 15 years! But this yellow flare/distortion is not normal and should not appear

I know the flare and sun rays , my problem is something different, it is a distortion and should not appear
791718iC27A46DB51DCA05E?v=v2.jpg