Problems with A5 2017

N
N.
User
Hello,
I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone.
Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it:
Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one.
Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep sharp image on a distance, but after getting under or above set distance image will be blurry.
Back one got problem with up close, and focusing, gentle move and it starts all over again, it is very annoying.
While calling on What'sApp I can't turn on the back LED light, such thing should be kinda basic option. It's called "Smartphone" after all.
Screen is super sensitive, is it possible to reduce that sensitivity ? Literally a cable from earphones is able to control that phone.
Password protection is bugged, it turns off the screen even when I write something. I need to do write very fast, otherwise it will just go black, and I will have to start again.
I got comepletly untouched software, fully updated.
And about the updates, will Android 8.0 or 8.1 come out on this phone ?
If yes then when ?
Thank you for yours attention.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
Hello Namex,
have you bought your Samsung Galaxy A5 in Germany or somewhere else?

Similar threads

A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
M
I have an s6 edge. My cousin was watching video. Suddenly it turned off because of no battery charge left. I put it on charge. After full charge it didn't turn on. I have tried by power, volume button, nothing worked. When i try to turn on only Notification light is on thats all. Any advice or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
M
Hi all, I just bought a Samsung A40. I got very used to the always on feature of my A3 but can't find it on the A40. Is it somehow hidden or just not supported yet? Thx, Maxim 1121164
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben