Samsung A40 Always on

M
M.
User
Hi all,
I just bought a Samsung A40. I got very used to the always on feature of my A3 but can't find it on the A40. Is it somehow hidden or just not supported yet?
Thx, Maxim

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
There is no always on display available on the A40

Ok, thx. Hope Samsung gonna add it in one of the next updates.

L: @Maxim788 You could install it probably through Apk's somehow but I won't recommend it without official sources.

Similar threads

N
Hello, I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone. Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it: Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one. Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
M
I have an s6 edge. My cousin was watching video. Suddenly it turned off because of no battery charge left. I put it on charge. After full charge it didn't turn on. I have tried by power, volume button, nothing worked. When i try to turn on only Notification light is on thats all. Any advice or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
L
Hi. I can't seem to register my Samsung S22 Ultra to get the free Galaxy Buds pro. I have bought my phone after the 24th of February and when I click on the recommended link it just take me to the same page... 5027919
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben