Can't register S22 for free Buds pro

L
L.
User
Hi. I can't seem to register my Samsung S22 Ultra to get the free Galaxy Buds pro. I have bought my phone after the 24th of February and when I click on the recommended link it just take me to the same page...

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Es gibt in Vorteile 2 Links, einen für Vorbesteller und einen für Bestellungen nach dem 24.02.

Wie und wo bekomme ich die gratis buds? Habe heute endlich mein s22 bekommen.Finde mich nicht in der app zurecht...hilfe *1f61e.png*

Unter Vorteile in der App zu finden, ist hier in der Members App aber auch schon dutzende Male erklärt worden. Einfach mal lesen. Da sind sogar Screenshots dabei.

Similar threads

S
I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
B
Hi all, so i just got my hand on my S22 Ultra two days ago, and i cant say im satisfy with it. Bought it new form Samsung direct, but since i received it, it has frozen twice and had to be forced to reset, i also cant get a few gesture features to work, like the screenschot one. Is there anyone...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
J
L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
M
I ordered my S22 Ultra on 19 February with the order number DE220218-73234992 in Graphite color and the order is still stuck at the same order status "Bearbeitung" since then...I have fully paid for the device already and it still hasn't come 5187829
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
A
My Google wallet stopped working when I got in the beta tester, but now it seems like I have the final version from the one ui 5 and the wallet still doesn't work. Anyone with the same problem? Any solution? 6289296
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
Zurück
Oben