Where is my S22 Ultra

Diskutiere und Helfe zu Samsung Where is my S22 Ultra in Samsung Galaxy S22 Forum um eine Lösung zu finden; I ordered my S22 Ultra on 19 February with the order number DE220218-73234992 in Graphite color and the order is still stuck at the same order status... Dieses Thema im Forum "Samsung Galaxy S22 Forum" wurde erstellt von Michael138, 5. April 2022.

1. Michael138
    Michael138 Guest

Where is my S22 Ultra

I ordered my S22 Ultra on 19 February with the order number DE220218-73234992 in Graphite color and the order is still stuck at the same order status "Bearbeitung" since then...I have fully paid for the device already and it still hasn't come

via Samsung Community

Michael138, 5. April 2022
  2. Kim
    Kim Experte
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:

3. TK
    TK Guest
    there is a current thread where everyone is exchanging ideas, many are currently waiting for the ordered s22 ..

4. TK
    TK Guest
    unfortunately you can only contact Samsung to find out the current status, we are a community here that everyone sticks together, unfortunately we cannot give you any information.

5. turbogear
    turbogear Guest

Where is my S22 Ultra

At the moment it takes some time for these deliveries.
    I ordered S22 Ultra Green 256GB on 12.02 and I only received it last Saturday after waiting 7 weeks.
    If you complain often by Samsung you might get 50€ Coupon.
    I got the Coupon a few days before the mobile came. *1f601.png*
    So far I am very satisfied with the mobile. *1f601.png*

turbogear, 7. April 2022
Thema:

Where is my S22 Ultra

Die Seite wird geladen...
  1. Where is my S22 Ultra - Similar Threads - Where S22 Ultra

2. S22 ultra Juli Update O2 is Verfügbar

in Samsung Galaxy S22 Forum
    S22 ultra Juli Update O2 is Verfügbar: [ATTACH] 7773658
  3. My brother canceled my S23 Ultra order.

in Samsung Galaxy S23 Forum
    My brother canceled my S23 Ultra order.: Hello there. Hope everyone is doing fine. My order for the S23 Ultra has been canceled by my brother while doing a joke. I have received the phone and of course I wanna keep it as I have ordered...
  4. Where is my product

in Fernseher
    Where is my product: I bought 1 x 55" QLED 4K Q60B (2022) from corporate benefits website on 31/10/2022, but still waiting for deliver I called the call center 5 times, they are just saying they deal with it or they...
  5. My homescreen is stuck in dark mode.

in Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum
    My homescreen is stuck in dark mode.: So just like the title says, my homescreen is stuck in dark mode. Any wallpaper I set, it's still on dark mode. It's turned off in the settings and everything. Probably a glitch with the last...
  6. my note 10 lite is not charging

in Galaxy Note 10-Serie
    my note 10 lite is not charging: My note 10 is not charging 2667946
  7. Where is the latest update for the Android OS?

in Samsung Tablet Forum
    Where is the latest update for the Android OS?: Hi*, my Lenovo Tab 4 8 is giving up and I want to reuse my old Galaxy Tab 2 (GT5100) but I need to update it from Android 4.0.someting to the latest 4.2.2 (I assume it was the latest) Where can I...
  8. My fold is in Poland for about 3 weeks now!

in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip Forum
    My fold is in Poland for about 3 weeks now!: Hello, Im Martin from the Netherlands I bought a galaxy Fold in Germany in September and I had 6 dead pixels 4 weeks later! I have send it to Poland on the 1 of November! and still havent heard...
  9. S22 Ultra with Exynos 2200 is a mess

in Samsung Galaxy S22 Forum
    S22 Ultra with Exynos 2200 is a mess: If you want to play something like a game (Genshin impact) is playable up to a point where the game is start to freeze and if i want to see my fps with the app from the developer options,all is ok...