S22 Ultra with Exynos 2200 is a mess

Diskutiere und Helfe zu Samsung S22 Ultra with Exynos 2200 is a mess in Samsung Galaxy S22 Forum um eine Lösung zu finden; If you want to play something like a game (Genshin impact) is playable up to a point where the game is start to freeze and if i want to see my fps with... Dieses Thema im Forum "Samsung Galaxy S22 Forum" wurde erstellt von Members_uBINxWK, 10. Juli 2022.

1. S22 Ultra with Exynos 2200 is a mess

If you want to play something like a game (Genshin impact) is playable up to a point where the game is start to freeze and if i want to see my fps with the app from the developer options,all is ok i can see the fps but after the gallery,Instagram,Snapchat it will start to crash.This problem you can resolve only whit a reboot.The only positive things i found is that the camer is a gold pice,but when is about the performance is a mess.

via Samsung Community

Members_uBINxWK, 10. Juli 2022
  2. Kim
    Kim Experte
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:

3. LW0108
    LW0108 Guest
    Well, people who normally buy such a phone need the performance for earning money.*1f602.png**1f3d6.png**1f451.png**1f62c.png*

LW0108, 12. Juli 2022
  4. David Z
    David Z Guest

David Z, 12. Juli 2022
  5. osnix
    osnix Guest

Why would you buy an S22 Ultra for gaming?. It's NOT an gaming phone by any means.

osnix, 18. Juli 2022
  6. Kiergard
    Kiergard Guest
    Good comment lol osnix.
    You DO know that samsung is actually advertizing for gaming? No?
    Here is the key point "... bis hin zu hoher Performance bei Mobile Games, die dir zum Sieg verhelfen kann." You can find it on the product page.
    Any flagship and even midrange devices which are NOT dedicated gaming devices are able to play games better than the s22 ultra *:winking-face:

Kiergard, 27. Juli 2022
  7. osnix
    osnix Guest
    You don't get it. " Higher performance ... Wich could .... " Marketing talk. Fact, it's not a gaming phone. Another fact , if you are about gaming this is the wrong smartphone for you. In fact any non gaming one will be. Have a nice day *:smiling-face:

osnix, 27. Juli 2022
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...
  1. S22 Ultra with Exynos 2200 is a mess - Similar Threads - S22 Ultra with

2. Exynos 2200 "schuld"

in Samsung Galaxy S22 Forum
    Exynos 2200 "schuld": Hallo Leute. Ich hab auf Twitter und hier mitbekommen das einige unzufrieden sind damit. Und ich hab auch noch gehört das der Prozessor schlechter sei als der Exynos 2100. Sagt mal. Habt ihr...
  3. Battery and Gaming Issues with s22 ultra exynos

Battery and Gaming Issues with s22 ultra exynos: With the S22 Ultra (Exynos), these issues still exist: camera(heard about shutter issue) Gaming (pubg - 60 - 90 fps not available) battery life(screen on time less than 7 hours) ? Thanks in...
  4. Akkuprobleme & Leistungseinbußen beim Exynos 2200 - Wie kann ich Abhilfe schaffen?

Akkuprobleme & Leistungseinbußen beim Exynos 2200 - Wie kann ich Abhilfe schaffen?: Habt ihr auch Probleme mit der Akkulaufzeit? Liegt das an dem Exynos 2200? Was anderes kann ich mir nicht vorstellen obwohl die abgespeckteren Modelle scheinbar alle super laufen damit. Habe auch...
  5. Gaming Test Exynos 2200. Aktuell.

Gaming Test Exynos 2200. Aktuell.: [MEDIA] 5436520
  6. Sicherheitpatch für s22 ultra exynos ist da

Sicherheitpatch für s22 ultra exynos ist da: Guten tag,Neues update ist da.Sehr kleib etwa 300 mb. 5362413
  7. Incredible Zoom with S22 Ultra

Incredible Zoom with S22 Ultra: [ATTACH] 1x Zoom [ATTACH] 50x Zoom [ATTACH] 100x Zoom 5346326
  8. S22 Ultra Performance aka Exynos 2200 vs. Snapdragon 8 Gen 1

S22 Ultra Performance aka Exynos 2200 vs. Snapdragon 8 Gen 1: Hallöchen Hier ein Ausschnitt von pocketpc: https://www.pocketpc.ch/magazin/news/galaxy-s22-ultra-snapdragon-vs-exynos-auf-geekbench-wer-ist-sch... [ATTACH] Wie sind eure Erfahrungen im Benchmark...
  9. Where is my S22 Ultra

Where is my S22 Ultra: I ordered my S22 Ultra on 19 February with the order number DE220218-73234992 in Graphite color and the order is still stuck at the same order status "Bearbeitung" since then...I have fully paid...