Galaxy s8 screen broken with LedView Cover

G
G.
User
It's possible that the screen is broken after a 20cm fall?? In a device that cost only 800€!!Broken after a month! Ah and dont forget the 60€ for the led cover, beautiful nothing to say, but if it open when fall what must protect?? Now if you can tell me what is the best way to get it repaired you will be so kind, but I'm really disappointed, shockproof not by a long shot...

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Hello Giallu,
the most important question is: Where did you buy your device?
If you are a German customer you can send your device to one of our authorized service partners for inspection. Please call our colleagues for further information: 06196 934 0 224 You can reach them from Monday until Friday between 08:00 AM and 09:00 PM as well as on Saturdays from 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM.
Or do you live near one of our Customer Service Plaza? There you can just drop in and have your device checked.
If you come from Austria, plase get in touch with Austrian Samsung Service. For the case that you are from Switzerland, the Swiss Kundensupport can help you.

Hi, I bought the phone from Saturn, I went to ask for the price to replace the screen and they could not tell me anything and have tell me to come back the next month.

Similar threads

A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
N
Hello, I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone. Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it: Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one. Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
G
Hi.   I have a new s23 ultra and screen shot / screen capture is broken. all samsung articles how to do a screen shot refer to pressing vol.down and function button at the same time, but my phone only shows the restart/shutdown dialog... also there is no app smasung capture, or screen...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
M
If you want to play something like a game (Genshin impact) is playable up to a point where the game is start to freeze and if i want to see my fps with the app from the developer options,all is ok i can see the fps but after the gallery,Instagram,Snapchat it will start to crash.This problem you...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben