How to control and install increasing ringtone sound on S8+

A
a.
User
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do it that way from volume1 to volume 2 with changing_time because that will give everybody what he ever will need. Maybe a loud start and decreasing or a low sound at the start and after 10 secs a loud one. However this works it would be the finest way for every user to define this time setting by himself and the two volumes so that is what I am serching for, but I want to use it from very low sound to a louder one each time it rings.
Hope I did asked this question that everybody is understanding what is my problem. I think on older phones this was easy to get but not really adjustable.
Best regards
Andreas Bartels

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Hallo amb,
ich antworte dir mal auf Deutsch. *:smiling-face:
Aktuell ist die Einstellung, die du dir wünscht, auf dem Samsung Galaxy S8+ nicht möglich. Gern gebe ich die Idee aber an unsere Entwickler weiter.
Viele Grüße

Similar threads

F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
M
Hello ... please i need information . I buy samsung s8 plus mobile from vodafone store . And its supossed that i have to get an free wirless charger . But till.now i recieve no mails or anything to tell me that i will have it . Knowing that i send something like registration for it and that i...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
G
It's possible that the screen is broken after a 20cm fall?? In a device that cost only 800€!!Broken after a month! Ah and dont forget the 60€ for the led cover, beautiful nothing to say, but if it open when fall what must protect?? Now if you can tell me what is the best way to get it repaired...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
N
Hello, I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone. Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it: Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one. Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
F
I have a M31 and I have heard that there are some phones which have the application used for screen recording infused into the native quick panel. I do not. So I have been wondering whether I can change it in the settings or do I have to get a third party application for this? 4436407
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben