Promotion: Wirless charger for Galaxy S8+

M
M.
User
Hello ... please i need information .
I buy samsung s8 plus mobile from vodafone store . And its supossed that i have to get an free wirless charger . But till.now i recieve no mails or anything to tell me that i will have it . Knowing that i send something like registration for it and that i also send the reciet which proof the buying of this mobile

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Hello Mohamedbadri,
this community is mainly for German-speaking customers. But I have sent you a private message to help you with your request.
Best regards

Similar threads

F
I have a M31 and I have heard that there are some phones which have the application used for screen recording infused into the native quick panel. I do not. So I have been wondering whether I can change it in the settings or do I have to get a third party application for this? 4436407
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
N
Hello, I will write in english it will be easeir for everyone. Almost one month ago I bought this phone, and so far I encountered following problems with it: Front and back cameras got huge problems with focusing, especially front one. Front camera cant focus at all, its forced to keep...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben