Is there a screen recording option on the M31 phone?

F
f.
User
I have a M31 and I have heard that there are some phones which have the application used for screen recording infused into the native quick panel. I do not. So I have been wondering whether I can change it in the settings or do I have to get a third party application for this?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Hi, sadly there's no screen recording option on the M31. Samsung won't include it in their entry smartphones.

Often the higher-priced models of the A-series and flagships (S / Note / Flip / Fold) get features that are missing in the entry-level or inexpensive middle-class or are added late

Unfortunately, you are dependent on third-party apps, as the M series is treated like the cheap middle class (also because of the lack of the Knox chip)

Similar threads

F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
N
Hello dear readers, Today I saw that my friend has more edge lightning options than me (See photo). I have the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone which was released on may this year My friend has way more options, and I wanted to ask you: do you also have only these like me or do you have more? Is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
G
Hi.   I have a new s23 ultra and screen shot / screen capture is broken. all samsung articles how to do a screen shot refer to pressing vol.down and function button at the same time, but my phone only shows the restart/shutdown dialog... also there is no app smasung capture, or screen...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
R
Hello Dear Community and Samsung Team, I have been using their smart phones for some time now. Now I wanted to use my all Samsung Galaxy S9 leader a scientific experiment. My goal is to drive a microcontroller with various transmitting devices for IoT applications via OTG now the question arises...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben