Why does my phone not have all options?

N
N.
User
Hello dear readers,
Today I saw that my friend has more edge lightning options than me (See photo). I have the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone which was released on may this year

true?v=v2.jpg

My friend has way more options, and I wanted to ask you: do you also have only these like me or do you have more? Is there a way to get more options? 

Thanks!

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
I think that the galaxy A versions don't have the last one because I have one too

Denke mal es ist Handy abhängig. Wenn bei Dir nicht mehr ist, dann ist es leider so.

Das ist doch normal das die A-Klasse nicht sämtliche Funktionen der Topmodelle spendiert bekommt. Das war noch nie anders.

Yeah this is the problem because the A versions don't have this one thing like the S versions

Similar threads

M
Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
H
Today I received a Samsung update. Why does Samsung give us necessary updates? Galaxy S21 FE 5G*1f4f1.png* *1f1e9_1f1ea.png* Maybe Samsung can give it a better feature than this :think: Do you have an update for myself, the same as my mobile? Hey, my friends, tell me*1f612.png* 7134352
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
W
Hallo sir ,Iam using Samsung Galaxy s10 plus for 2 years, it's working good but now I have a problem with Updateing my phone is still in one ui 2.0 and it's not going to bring new updates, I have try everything what I know and what I have saw in YouTube but nan of them work .And my phone camera...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
A
I have a Samsung Galaxy A51 with Android 11. I bought it about a bit less than a year ago I think and I use old Samsung headphones (wired, not Bluetooth) from an older phone. They never caused any problems. But since a few months, every time I plug in my headphones, after a few minutes, my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
A
Hi, i'm from Italy I have a S9 DUOS I contacted the Italian community but was told that the firmware I currently have installed should be the one released by Samsung Germany in January (but I bought the phone in Italy). Until January I have always received regular updates without problems. From...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben