Hello, I have the words of the universe

H
h.
User
Today I received a Samsung update. Why does Samsung give us necessary updates?
Galaxy S21 FE 5G*1f4f1.png*

*1f1e9_1f1ea.png*

1578551i255CBC529A6EAD04?v=v2.jpg

Maybe Samsung can give it a better feature than this :think:

1578553iCCAB6DA7FB30000C?v=v2.jpg

1578552iBD2C55955EAE043F?v=v2.jpg

Do you have an update for myself, the same as my mobile? Hey, my friends, tell me*1f612.png*

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
That is a security update. It improves your device's security, to protect you from malware.

Similar threads

A
So I've got One UI4 update and all is fine except my Outlook app is crashing constantly. I did all of the necessary things, cleared cache, cleared memory, force stop and delted it and reinstalled and still the same issue. Does anyone else have thw same issue? 4339167
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
H
Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
Y
Hai I been using Samsung S21 Ultra since February and have been facing two issues with the phone. 1) (The main and most frustrating thing) Grainy vedio capture in low to indoor condition. The vedio is grainy like a budget smartphone infact my realme 6 pro capture bettwe vedio indoor. I am not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
N
Hello dear readers, Today I saw that my friend has more edge lightning options than me (See photo). I have the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone which was released on may this year My friend has way more options, and I wanted to ask you: do you also have only these like me or do you have more? Is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
N
Hi, after few years of using another brand I decided to try the new s21 ultra, and I'm completely disappointed.. It's not normal when you have a phone who pretend to be the best from the best and you have 12gb ram and 256gb to have problems when you do a videocall and want after 10-15 minutes to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
Zurück
Oben