Galaxy S9 DUOS does not update since January

A
A.
User
Hi,
i'm from Italy
I have a S9 DUOS
I contacted the Italian community but was told that the firmware I currently have installed should be the one released by Samsung Germany in January (but I bought the phone in Italy).
Until January I have always received regular updates without problems.
From January if I try to do "software updates" the answer is always the same: "the software is updated"
Yet I am still with the G960FXXU2CSA2/G960FOXM2CSA2/G960FXXU2CRLI
Below the Software Information screen:
100228i4C31E24FEED4C897?v=v2.jpg

Can you help me to make all the latest updates?
Thank you so much
Matteo from Milan

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Hi Matteo,
please try to install the update with Smart Switch on a PC.

Hi David,
Thanks for the reply.
I have already tried to update from phone and with Smart Switch on PC... without results.
Until January it made automatic updates without problems.

Hi, L: @Artikal do you have Samsumg Service centers somewhere near to you ?
If yes then get there and let the Service install you the newest Italian firmware so it gets back to normal.

Similar threads

G
If I open instagram either from Google Play or from the menu it opens but I have a screen with no options. I tried uninstalling but on the S23Ultra you can't completely uninstall the app. I did clear the data and cache already but to no result. 7988157
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
G
I have a samsung A50 purchased in India. I purchased an Active 2 watch in Germany. I changed my account's region to Germany but I cannot use the Health Monitor app. It says the service is currently not available at my locaton 3433570
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
M
Hello, I have a S22 ultra G5 and I am not able to browse internet nor WhatsApp while I am taking over the phone. I have dual sims with 2 phone active lines from 2 different countries. D you happen to know if this is a restrictions from: The phone? From the company phone's services from both...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
W
Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
N
There is always some noise in one of my Buds Pro earphone when I turn on the Active Noise Canceling mode. I have used Buds Pro for 1.5 years, so it can not be repaired freely. The repair center told me I should pay 80 Euro to repair the Buds Pro. I have talked with the online Chat service...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
Zurück
Oben