Not internet while talking by phone

M
M.
User
Hello, I have a S22 ultra G5 and I am not able to browse internet nor WhatsApp while I am taking over the phone.
I have dual sims with 2 phone active lines from 2 different countries.
D you happen to know if this is a restrictions from:
The phone?
From the company phone's services from both countries?
For having 2 phone lines at the same time?
Waiting for your comments.
Regards,
Jesus

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
man kann immer nur eine Karte nutzen und nicht beide zeitgleich.

Please check whether in the
Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Points > Is the correct APN stored for your provider?
With my S22 Ultra, the wrong data was stored there by the server after an update.
Because of this, my mobile internet stopped working.
APN - was ist das?

Und was hat Dein Post jetzt mit der ursprünglichen Frage zu tun?

Da zu finden, falls nicht bietet Dein Provider das wahrscheinlich nicht an.
1211236iABE5AD7388E834FE?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

A
Hello everyone. I have a S22 Ultra and i notice that inside the house, shop or any buildings i got maximum 2 lines signal, internet or sim. Outside no problem full signal. It's from the software or it's the phone? Someone who got this issue? Thanks for the help 5289938
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
J
L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
R
Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
M
Hello, Today I wanted to track the listening level of my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and was a bit confused as to why there was no info from the previous days which used to exist. However, by scrolling down in time, I found my data from the last days back in time on the 17th and 18th of December 2022. How...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
B
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!! 2057946
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben