Unreliable Samsung Repairs & Poor Support

K
Kim
Hey,

• Samsung Galaxy S22 geht nicht mehr an - das können Sie tun

Samsung Galaxy S22 geht nicht mehr an - das können Sie tunWenn sich Ihr Samsung Galaxy S22 nicht mehr einschalten lässt, können Sie ziemlich beunruhigt sein. Zum Glück kann Ihnen eine bestimmte Tastenkombination helfen, Ihr Gerät wieder zum Laufen zu bringen. Um mehr zu erfahren, lesen Sie bitte weiter.
  • Samsung TV: So beheben Sie den Fehlercode 107

Samsung TV: So beheben Sie den Fehlercode 107Wenn Ihr Samsung-Fernseher den Fehlercode 107 anzeigt, kann das entweder an einer fehlerhaften Firmware oder an falschen TV-Einstellungen liegen. Zum Glück können Sie beide Probleme selbst beheben. In diesem Artikel wird erklärt, wie.
  • Samsung TV geht an und aus: Daran kann es liegen

Samsung TV geht an und aus: Daran kann es liegenSchaltet sich dein Samsung-Fernseher unerwartet ein und aus und du weißt nicht, warum? Unsere Anleitung kann dir helfen, das Problem selbst zu beheben.
  • Samsung TV Modell herausfinden: So geht´s

Samsung TV Modell herausfinden: So geht´sUm das Modell Ihres Samsung-Fernsehers herauszufinden, gibt es mehrere Möglichkeiten. Am einfachsten ist es, wenn Sie die Einstellungen im Menü des Fernsehers aufrufen.

Similar threads

M
If you want to play something like a game (Genshin impact) is playable up to a point where the game is start to freeze and if i want to see my fps with the app from the developer options,all is ok i can see the fps but after the gallery,Instagram,Snapchat it will start to crash.This problem you...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
X
My S22 Ultra is rejecting calls from one contact only although I don't have them on blocked list. The contact has 2 phone numbers and when they call me from either of them the call will get rejected after one ring only!! I deleted the content and resaved it again, it didn't help! I checked...
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
B
Hi all, so i just got my hand on my S22 Ultra two days ago, and i cant say im satisfy with it. Bought it new form Samsung direct, but since i received it, it has frozen twice and had to be forced to reset, i also cant get a few gesture features to work, like the screenschot one. Is there anyone...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
X
This option is very useful. I use it while playing music on Bluetooth speaker while keeping the output of other apps on phone speaker, but it's not working properly in my s22ultra one ui5.1 Every time I need to turn it on and off in settings to make it work. Who experienced the same? 8167578
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
M
Hello, Today I wanted to track the listening level of my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and was a bit confused as to why there was no info from the previous days which used to exist. However, by scrolling down in time, I found my data from the last days back in time on the 17th and 18th of December 2022. How...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben