Call get rejected!

X
x.
User
My S22 Ultra is rejecting calls from one contact only although I don't have them on blocked list.

The contact has 2 phone numbers and when they call me from either of them the call will get rejected after one ring only!!

I deleted the content and resaved it again, it didn't help!

I checked the block list, they aren't in it!

I checked both "Call Barring" and "Call Forwarding", both are off!

It's only calls from this contact that get rejected, please help me

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
  • Samsung Smart Call: Spam-Anrufe einfach blockieren

Samsung Smart Call: Spam-Anrufe einfach blockierenSamsung Smart Call ist eine von Samsung entwickelte Funktion, die Sie bei Anrufen, die von einer Ihnen unbekannten Nummer kommen, auf vermuteten Spam aufmerksam macht. Das macht es einfacher zu entscheiden, ob Sie überhaupt den Hörer abnehmen sollten, wenn Sie es mit einem mysteriösen Anrufer zu tun haben.

Similar threads

O
Hi, I have samsung watch active 2, when i get a WhatsApp call the watch shows only the number without the name, with the normal call it shows the name. Any suggestions?? Best regards 7345513
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
R
Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
S
I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
A
WhatsApp calls not displaying on screen after upgrading to One UI5. I just get to hear the ring. Then I need to unlock phone. Pull down the notification panel and open WhatsApp to accept the call. Please help ASAP. 6604804
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
R
Hi all, I bought Galaxy S9 last year, now I moved back to my home country. When I insert local SIM card on my phone, it does not make a phone call. other functions are working well, search as Data, SMS and others, Only not Phone call. I tried to find other options in the setting but never...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
Zurück
Oben