Using Galaxy S9 in other region

R
R.
User
Hi all, I bought Galaxy S9 last year, now I moved back to my home country.
When I insert local SIM card on my phone, it does not make a phone call.
other functions are working well, search as Data, SMS and others, Only not Phone call.
I tried to find other options in the setting but never worked.
Only way that I found is [working only 3G forced mode]. Then it can be used for call.
Does anyone help me out to call with 4G network?
Wifi call / Volte option disappears when I insert local SIM card, but appears again with German SIM card.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
WiFi Call / Volte supported by the local SIM Provider ?

hi,
the phone has a region code. This can normally be disabled by making a min. 5 minute phone call. So let call you and speak longer then 5 Minutes. then the regional lock should be disabled.

Similar threads

S
Hello, I bought a phone Galaxy S9+ from MediaMarkt in Germany.(without any kind of service provider or any tarif plan) I sent the phone then to India, but it doesn’t work with the Indian Sim Card. I had already used the phone with my German Sim card and then i sent it. I raised a complaint to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
S
I have a charger that supports the super fast charging on my S20 FE 5G but when i try to charge my S9 plus it doesnt charge at all. Not even normal. Does anyone know what the reason could be? 4202750
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
O
Hello, I am using S22 ultra which is great. However, I having trouble during video calls especially during whatsapp video calls as phone heats up a lot. It overheats so much that I think its going to burst. My friend has the same phone but his phone overheats only during 4k videos. Does this...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
D
My WiFi connection fails so sometimes I have a connection but only for 2 minutes then no longer even though my other devices have a great connection. I have already resetet my connectivity settings and it still isnt working. My phone is a S21 5G. 8777977
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
Zurück
Oben