I can't register my earbuds

S
S.
User
I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect.
So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they suggested to call 023497849047 which I also did ! I ended up with someone telling me that they are not the right service and I should call 061967755577 and surprise surprise, they also asked me to call another number because they are not the right service, so I called the suggested number 061967755511 but guess what? She asked me to send an email because she doesn't know why I can't register my earbuds and she can't speak English.
Who's going to solve my problem now?
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
Ah, okay. You mean that product registration.
If it's the one on the warranty page, you'll also need to send in the date of you buying it and the bill of purchase.
If it's the "My Products" page you see after clicking that text on the profile from the main page... I just tried it with my Buds Plus and it doesn't work either, with any of the listed serial numbers. It does, however, work in the support category of your account, for which you need to enter the date of purchase and upload the bill. L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Unfortunately, you're in the wrong language community, this is the German community.
Well, anyway... Where exactly do you want to "register" them? I am not even aware that they have some promotion going on where you could register them.

Thank you for your reply. I want to register them under my account on the website. There is "Product Registration section" on the browser version, and this is where I am supposed to register them. This is what the offer from Samsung said at least...

Ah, okay. You mean that product registration.
If it's the one on the warranty page, you'll also need to send in the date of you buying it and the bill of purchase.
If it's the "My Products" page you see after clicking that text on the profile from the main page... I just tried it with my Buds Plus and it doesn't work either, with any of the listed serial numbers. It does, however, work in the support category of your account, for which you need to enter the date of purchase and upload the bill.

It's good to hear that it worked for you!
Because the warranty/support section is really what you want in your case.
Since that worked, click the three dots and mark that post as solution.