problem with linking my gear s3 frontier to my new phone

D
d.
User
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now have a new samsung account but it says I should use the old samsung account(for which I don't remember the password) to reactivate the watch. I'm kind of lost here. Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Your friendly community member
Dj Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
Can‘t you disconnect the new account, then use the old Account? After that link the watch and then go back to your new account.
L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

You must reactivate your old Samsung Account, only then you will be able to unlock the watch on the find my mobile Page in the Internet. There is a way to get a new password, your problem will be that the two factor authentification will send an SMS to the mobile number in your Account. This will probably be the number you had in the USA.

thank you for the response. I have successfully reset the password for my old account , but now it says that I have to be logged onto my old account on my new phone and my new phone has a new samsung account and it is not possible to be logged onto two accounts on a single phone

Can‘t you disconnect the new account, then use the old Account? After that link the watch and then go back to your new account.

I accepted L: @Barney0w's idea as solution for this thread. *:smiling-face: