Not able to connect to WIFI

K
K.
User
Hello, i have recently bought Samsung galaxy watch 3 BT. I am using Note10+ . Now when i am trying to search for the wifi, it is able to search all the wifi around me expect my wifi. I tried resetting it but this hasn't solved my problem. Can you please guide me. Thank you.

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    reset the watch and set it up via the wearable app. make sure your phone is connected to the WiFi while doing so, it would automatically add the WiFi on your watch. the watch has a preference, when connected to the phone via BT it will auto disconnect the WiFi to save power. it will only use it when required to update apps. hope this helps.

Similar threads

D
    Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    H
    Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    M
    Hello all, I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    P
    Hello Everyone, Brought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Munich. Do I need a german sim to activate the LTE feature? Right now I have an Italian sim, and when I try to activate the LTE, it says my sim doesn't offer mobile plans. Please help! Thanks in advance!! 2007597
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    H
    Zurück
    Oben