Need help Galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte

H
h.
User
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn off the Bluetooth and go on then LTE, I stop receiving calls although I'm able to receive messages WhatsApp messages and I'm able to make calls aswell. Just when someone calls I don't receive it on my watch only on my phone but when I turn my phone off or on airplane mode then I am able to receive calls on my watch have tried everything check all the settings like do not disturb Theatre mode all are ok. Any help is appreciated.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Have you checked the settings for the Multisim you are using? Normally you can change in the settings, where you wanna receive the calls.

Similar threads

E
Hello, I would like to track table tennis as a workout on my Samsung Galaxy watch active 2, but I cannot find table tennis on the workout list. Is this a bug? I am able to find table tennis on my S9, but not on my watch. Gelöst...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
K
Hello, i have recently bought Samsung galaxy watch 3 BT. I am using Note10+ . Now when i am trying to search for the wifi, it is able to search all the wifi around me expect my wifi. I tried resetting it but this hasn't solved my problem. Can you please guide me. Thank you. 2492057
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
P
Hello Everyone, Brought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Munich. Do I need a german sim to activate the LTE feature? Right now I have an Italian sim, and when I try to activate the LTE, it says my sim doesn't offer mobile plans. Please help! Thanks in advance!! 2007597
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
T
Hello, ive just received my new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic edition. mostly im happy with the watch, but there is this one thing one thing that bothers me in wear OS... whenever my screen goes into standby - or i am rotating my arm to set the watch manually into standby - my watch displays me a small...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben