Samsung Galaxy watch active 2 Table Tennis

E
E.
User
Hello,
I would like to track table tennis as a workout on my Samsung Galaxy watch active 2, but I cannot find table tennis on the workout list. Is this a bug? I am able to find table tennis on my S9, but not on my watch.
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Hello,
not possible at the Moment, many people waiting for a Update.
Sorry for Bad news...
Regards
PoPeYe
L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Hello,
not possible at the Moment, many people waiting for a Update.
Sorry for Bad news...
Regards
PoPeYe

Hey L: @Erico2
As Popeye said you can't track at the moment table tennis but until it becomes available you could use the "Other Workouts" Option in the tracking menue.

There is no tracking option for table tennis at the moment, but until it becomes available, you could use the "Other Workouts" Option.
As a tennis enthusiast and player who also provides tennis tips to others, I wanted this feature. Use the other workouts option while we wait.

Similar threads

H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
T
Hello, ive just received my new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic edition. mostly im happy with the watch, but there is this one thing one thing that bothers me in wear OS... whenever my screen goes into standby - or i am rotating my arm to set the watch manually into standby - my watch displays me a small...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
G
I have a samsung A50 purchased in India. I purchased an Active 2 watch in Germany. I changed my account's region to Germany but I cannot use the Health Monitor app. It says the service is currently not available at my locaton 3433570
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
B
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!! 2057946
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
Zurück
Oben