Galaxy Watch 4 - Always on Display not working as intendet

T
t.
User
Hello, ive just received my new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic edition. mostly im happy with the watch, but there is this one thing one thing that bothers me in wear OS... whenever my screen goes into standby - or i am rotating my arm to set the watch manually into standby - my watch displays me a small digital clock instead of loading the always on display as intendet. this happens whenever i leave my watch active on something else except the homescreen (clock)

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:

Similar threads

E
Hello, I would like to track table tennis as a workout on my Samsung Galaxy watch active 2, but I cannot find table tennis on the workout list. Is this a bug? I am able to find table tennis on my S9, but not on my watch. Gelöst...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
B
Since 5 days I'm a proud owner of the watch 5. It's a great machine, though I am still looking for a perfect analog watch face. I am surprised that obviously everybody ist ok with the fact that each of the hands at certain times obscure the complication placement. You want to look at todays date...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
Hello all, I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben