Do Galaxy Watch 4 needs a screen protector?

M
m.
User
Hello all,
I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch come out with strong glass with scratch proof, am I right? or do I need to add an extra screen protector? If yes, will it case any touch sensitivity issues? Heating issues etcc?
Hope you can help me to get a decission.
L: Galaxy Watch4 #galaxywatch
Thanks in advance.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Ich habe jetzt 2 Jahre die Active 2 ohne Folie im Einsatz, ich habe einen ganz leichten Kratzer auf dem Glas. Also kein Problem.

Similar threads

H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
P
Hello Everyone, Brought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Munich. Do I need a german sim to activate the LTE feature? Right now I have an Italian sim, and when I try to activate the LTE, it says my sim doesn't offer mobile plans. Please help! Thanks in advance!! 2007597
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
K
Hello, i have recently bought Samsung galaxy watch 3 BT. I am using Note10+ . Now when i am trying to search for the wifi, it is able to search all the wifi around me expect my wifi. I tried resetting it but this hasn't solved my problem. Can you please guide me. Thank you. 2492057
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
B
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!! 2057946
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
A
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and now Bixby doesn't work on my phone. Do you have any tips ? 7438042
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben