Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 gekauft, Bixby funktioniert nicht mehr auf dem Handy. Tipps?

A
A.
User
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and now Bixby doesn't work on my phone. Do you have any tips ?

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Ich muss jetzt mal stumpf fragen: wieso glaubst du, dass deine Uhr Schuld daran ist, dass Bixby nicht mehr auf deinem Handy funktioniert?

Similar threads

M
Hello all, I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
P
Hello Everyone, Brought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Munich. Do I need a german sim to activate the LTE feature? Right now I have an Italian sim, and when I try to activate the LTE, it says my sim doesn't offer mobile plans. Please help! Thanks in advance!! 2007597
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
R
Hi all, I cannot stream music on my Galaxy Pro5 watch without connecting to a Bluetooth ( earbuds or phone). I have a Premium account. Any idea how to fix this? I want to use the watch to stream from its speakers. Spotify works fine. Thanks Rob Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 6998949
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
K
Hello, i have recently bought Samsung galaxy watch 3 BT. I am using Note10+ . Now when i am trying to search for the wifi, it is able to search all the wifi around me expect my wifi. I tried resetting it but this hasn't solved my problem. Can you please guide me. Thank you. 2492057
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
Zurück
Oben