I cannot get my US Galaxy Active Watch 2 LTE to connect to a network

B
b.
User
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!!

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
maybe the US device watch has not the neccessary compatibility for the german Networks... the cellular chipsets are way more compact than in the Smartphones and there is also not guaranteed to work in every country when there are different CPUs are used per Region

Similar threads

D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
G
I have a samsung A50 purchased in India. I purchased an Active 2 watch in Germany. I changed my account's region to Germany but I cannot use the Health Monitor app. It says the service is currently not available at my locaton 3433570
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
P
Hello Everyone, Brought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Munich. Do I need a german sim to activate the LTE feature? Right now I have an Italian sim, and when I try to activate the LTE, it says my sim doesn't offer mobile plans. Please help! Thanks in advance!! 2007597
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
E
Hello, I would like to track table tennis as a workout on my Samsung Galaxy watch active 2, but I cannot find table tennis on the workout list. Is this a bug? I am able to find table tennis on my S9, but not on my watch. Gelöst...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
S
I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben