Volume Monitor data shifted back in time

M
m.
User
Hello, Today I wanted to track the listening level of my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and was a bit confused as to why there was no info from the previous days which used to exist.
However, by scrolling down in time, I found my data from the last days back in time on the 17th and 18th of December 2022. How did that happen?
It makes me really angry because I don't have time to deal with such issues and I regret not having picked up an iphone seeing these issues on Android right after getting my new S22. Like how can some feature baked into the system work so unreliably?
What now?
Cache clearing didn't help.
Now what?
Delete all the data of the app and lose all my usage info from the past week?
Can I just use a Galaxy phone once without any software issues and googling?

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
    No idea about your issue, but iOS has hell of bugs and restrictions too.
    Bugs happens all the time, regardless the vendor or the OS.
    If you are interested in solving your problem and get help in here, the first thing you should do is to change your tone, and focus on the issue you have.

Similar threads

R
    Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    O
    Hi, Looking for any tips and solutions. I just moved everything from my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra using smart switch. Somehow the images did not come at first till I had to connect smart switch and scan 2-3 times. Now everything is there but any image I take from the camera especially on night...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    J
    L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    B
    Hi all, so i just got my hand on my S22 Ultra two days ago, and i cant say im satisfy with it. Bought it new form Samsung direct, but since i received it, it has frozen twice and had to be forced to reset, i also cant get a few gesture features to work, like the screenschot one. Is there anyone...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    M
    If you want to play something like a game (Genshin impact) is playable up to a point where the game is start to freeze and if i want to see my fps with the app from the developer options,all is ok i can see the fps but after the gallery,Instagram,Snapchat it will start to crash.This problem you...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    O
    Zurück
    Oben