Broken display, but phone still working. How to recovr/save gallery pictures to the cloud or ...

W
w.
User
Hey,
i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too.
I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures before reparing my phone. USB-debugging is disabled, therefore i have no option to just plug the phone into a PC/Laptop and download the pictures.
Thanks for you help.
Markus

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Hey.
Pictures and Videos are now saved by Samsung to OneDrive instead of the Samsung Cloud.
You can use Smart Switch on your PC to make a Backup of your Phone without any confirmation on the phone if its turned on and unlocked.
If its not the case and the screen still shows everything you can buy a OTG cable and connect a computer mouse to your mobile to navigate with it to unlock it and backup your files using Smart Switch or enable USB Debugging.
If you have another Samsung Smartphone with the same Samsung Account you can also open the Gallery there. Then you click on the 3 dots and Settings. Click on Sync with OneDrive and connect your Samsung and Microsoft Account. The feature to backup your photos with findmymobile should now be available but you need a Microsoft 365 subscription to backup more than 5 GB.

You can unlock your Device on the findmymobile website too so you don't need a OTG cable to unlock it.
So just download Smart Switch on your pc and connect your phone and make a backup.