Smartthings device-panel

F
f.
User
Hi,
quick question;
before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter.
It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery was left on my phone, watch and headphones all at the same time just by swiping down the notification center, that was brilliant!
Now after the update It is just.. gone. There is just A LOT of empty space left and to buttons saying 'media' and 'devices' , and Smartview is banned to the quicksettings. Is there any way to get that feature back? I dont want to have to open a seperate app just to do the same things I could do directly in the notificationcenter before.
I hope there is a way.
Thanks for the help in advance and have a nice evening.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
  • SmartThings - einfach erklärt

SmartThings - einfach erklärtMit der Samsung SmartThings-App steuerst oder überprüfst du kompatible Geräte ganz bequem mit deinem Galaxy Smartphone. In dieser FAQ erfährst du mehr dazu.
  • Anpassen des Galaxy Z Fold 5 Edge-Panels

Anpassen des Galaxy Z Fold 5 Edge-PanelsSamsung sorgt bei jeder technologischen Innovation für effektive Änderungen und Verbesserungen, so auch bei den Galaxy Z Fold 5 Edge-Panels. Die Edge-Panels haben einige ... MEHR LESEN
Hi L: @fineras,
first of all: Welcome to the German Samsung Community. *:new-moon-with-face:
It's correct that with Android 10, the SmartThings device panel got an overhaul. There is no posibillity to get the old panel back. But I will forward your feedback to our colleagues. However, it is unlikely that the old panel will return. In these cases I always like to say: "Wait and see and eat pizza". *:slice-of-pizza:
Kind Regards

Hi,
so let me get this straight: You basically deleted a feature that people bought with their phones, for no apparent reason. You have no intention to reimplement that feature/or an actually better feature.
And "Wait and see and eat pizza" is all you actually have to say about that?
I am not feeling like I am being taken seriously here at all.