WhatsApp notification Problem

R
R.
User
Hallo,
I have recently come to my attention, that my WhatsApp notification are coming in just after I open the Application. The same problem I have also with the Facebook messenger App. I'm am the only one with this problem?

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Wich device do you use?
Test Settings >Device Maintenance >Battery >Sleeping Apps Unmonitored Apps >Add Apps >Select Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp >Done

Hello Raducris,
in addition to Urlaub's answer who thinks your problem is related to the device's battery-saving option you could also check if you have limited the data usage of your device (Connections > Data usage > Datasaving) .
If so, you can whitelist an application by simply holding the application's icon on the homescreen>App-Info>mobile data connection>(make sure both options are activated). But make sure regardless of whether the data-saving options is activated or not, the option allow background data usage have to be set to active.
After that your notifications should reach you in real-time :)
Best regards

Similar threads

F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
F
I have a M31 and I have heard that there are some phones which have the application used for screen recording infused into the native quick panel. I do not. So I have been wondering whether I can change it in the settings or do I have to get a third party application for this? 4436407
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
T
Hi, so my questions are: Eventually Samsung will provide the Snapdragon Variant for more markets than just USA Japan etc. but nor Europe... The Problem with the S10 has been that the Snapdragon variants where not quite optimized for the Europe Cellularnetwork... BUT if Samsung Open up to more...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
T
I am having problem with my WhatsApp Notification since I updated my phone to the new Samsung software. I am not getting a pop up message on my phone. It is stated that the "pop up style " does not work on the new software. What do I do. Any help? 6562985
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben