WhatsApp Notification

T
T.
User
I am having problem with my WhatsApp Notification since I updated my phone to the new Samsung software. I am not getting a pop up message on my phone. It is stated that the "pop up style " does not work on the new software. What do I do. Any help?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

J
Hello, since two weeks I’m not able to charge my phone via an USB-C charger. If I charge it via normal USB it works - but slow. I thought the issue comes from the USB connector module, but after replacing it I still face the same issue. Basically, any charging device with USB-C exit does not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
A
WhatsApp calls not displaying on screen after upgrading to One UI5. I just get to hear the ring. Then I need to unlock phone. Pull down the notification panel and open WhatsApp to accept the call. Please help ASAP. 6604804
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
A
I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G: 1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
L
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
U
My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben