No notification sound

L
l.
User
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my sounds. It must be a Bug.... When I go through the Different notification sounds All the Phone does is vibrating but Not playing the Tones. Any solution for this Bug?

Nvm I Figured out It seems to be a Problem with Bluetooth being active. Seems like some sort of Sound Interaction with nearby Devices...

Similar threads

B
Hi, When I switch from selfie to main camera (or back) during a video, I get a harsh clicking sound. Any Idea what is causing that? Is it my finger tapping the display to switch or is it a switch on microphones?  Tipps appreciated.  8760227
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
Recenly I've noticed that when i wear my galaxy buds 2, and a notification sound or when someone calls me the notification sound goes out from my note 20 ultra's speaker distorted it feels like the speaker is broken and the issue goes when i dont wear the buds! I think the problem is happening...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
D
Hi guys today I found a bug of a sort with WhatsApp and my Samsung galaxy note 20 Ultra. I want WhatsApps messages to be silent but still be displayed on the notification bar. This seems to be impossible because when I get a notification from WhatsApp, the app doesn't play a sound but the phone...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
D
Hello people. I got some cheap headphone jack and everytime I connect it to my device it tells me to turn Google Assistant on for assistance. I don't want to use Google Assistant and have turned it off but it keeps asking me every time I connect the dongle. Is there a way I can stop that? Or is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
I
I was enjoy using S23 ultra since the first day, but when I recived Android 14 One UI 6 update, I am having a bug using my video camera may be Electronic Stabilization bug. It shows weird behavior ( kind of jitters and sound when I move or rotate my hand using video camera )...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
Zurück
Oben