Audio problem switching selfie to main in video s23+

B
B.
User
Hi,
When I switch from selfie to main camera (or back) during a video, I get a harsh clicking sound. Any Idea what is causing that? Is it my finger tapping the display to switch or is it a switch on microphones? 

Tipps appreciated. 

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Do you use the Vibration feedback when touching the panel? This is maybe that sound you hear. Disable this point and try it again, maybe it works after. Good luck *m:1f44c.png*

Need to check, would have thought that is deactivated automatically during recoding *m:1f605.png* (like notification sounds)

I think it has more to do with switching between microphones... But not sure...

Ya sure, but some apps or configs like "keyboard managers" or "good lock" can prepare Continuous this sound or functions. I had in the past a special app for a gimbal, that runs with Bluetooth, and even when Bluetooth is enabled and connected, I've got the same problem which you asking for. Check it out

This is possible but I don't think so. If this is really the problem so try to cleaning the "Wipe Cache Partition" after that some bugs will get fixed and trash from old apps and configs wouldn't be restored again. You got after that a clean version of all app and system configuration.

Similar threads

L
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
M
Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
T
Hey ladies and gentlemen, I would just like to know how the community thinks about the processing of the selfie camera in generally all Samsung Smartphones. Even when deactivating any face filters or color filters, selfies are still heavily processed making them look extremely washed out and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
J
After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there.  I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
B
Hey folks, I've been using my S23 Ultra for a few days and I'm overwhelmingly pleased with it. However I noticed that in Comparison to my old S20 HDR doesn't seem to work in the YouTube App. In Netflix the S23 Ultra gets visibly brighter and the colours are popping, but in Youtube the S20...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben