HDR Playback on Youtube

B
B.
User
Hey folks, I've been using my S23 Ultra for a few days and I'm overwhelmingly pleased with it. However I noticed that in Comparison to my old S20 HDR doesn't seem to work in the YouTube App.

In Netflix the S23 Ultra gets visibly brighter and the colours are popping, but in Youtube the S20 definitely looks better. In manual brightness the S20 even is brighter and the colours look way better.

Of course I've enabled the bright video Playback in the advanced settings. It also doesn't help if I disable eye comfort or adaptive brightness.

Does anyone have any idea?

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:

Similar threads

R
    Hello. I have a UK QN94A as I am from the UK. I have a problem with the TV and I'm on FW 1903. I don't know who to tell my problem to. My issue only happens in Movie mode / Filmmaker mode... After switching to the Nvidea Geforce driver-update web-page on the browser on my PC (which is a...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    M
    Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    G
    Hi.   I have a new s23 ultra and screen shot / screen capture is broken. all samsung articles how to do a screen shot refer to pressing vol.down and function button at the same time, but my phone only shows the restart/shutdown dialog... also there is no app smasung capture, or screen...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    S
    Since the 3x zoom portrait mode has been added to the S21 Ultra I've been wondering if it would be possible to add the portrait mode for the 5x zoom camera of the Note 20 Ultra aswell.Personally I'd really like this feature and I already like how pictures of people look without portrait mode...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    M
    Recenly I've noticed that when i wear my galaxy buds 2, and a notification sound or when someone calls me the notification sound goes out from my note 20 ultra's speaker distorted it feels like the speaker is broken and the issue goes when i dont wear the buds! I think the problem is happening...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben