QN94A 55" flicker / dimming problem

R
R.
User
Hello. I have a UK QN94A as I am from the UK. I have a problem with the TV and I'm on FW 1903. I don't know who to tell my problem to. My issue only happens in Movie mode / Filmmaker mode... After switching to the Nvidea Geforce driver-update web-page on the browser on my PC (which is a true-black background with white highlights as well as greens and grays) it will fluctuate / flicker bright-dark-bright-dark-bright -dark-bright quickly for 2 to 3 seconds. It's worse when you switch from a bright screen to that web-page. If you spend longer than 5 seconds, and worse, more than 10 seconds on a bright screen such as Windows 11 Update then immediately open the Nvidea web-page then it's like the software can't decide what brightness to display the Nvidea page at so the entire screen alternates between darker / brighter several times for several seconds before settling. It's obvious and not very subtle when it happens. Even when switching tabs on the browser from a pale web-page to the Nvidea driver page it will happen.
Please help me with my problem. thanks

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
  • Tonaussetzer beim Samsung TV: So lösen Sie das Problem

Tonaussetzer beim Samsung TV: So lösen Sie das ProblemWenn es bei Ihrem Samsung-Fernseher zu Tonunterbrechungen kommt, liegt das meist an einem schwachen Signal. Es kommt darauf an, welche Signalquelle Sie verwenden. In dieser Anleitung erfahren Sie, wie Sie das Problem mit dem integrierten Tuner des Fernsehers und einem externen Empfänger beheben können.
I know it is a UK model but I thought they use the same firmware and the hardware is the same? I thought the German expert here could tell the engineer about the issue and maybe improve the 1904 patch. I know maybe I should not post on the German forum but I honestly am half-German! I'm sorry but my German language skills are not good enough to tell my problem and most Germans speak good English. I'm sorry if I have made you angry.

Can you delete posts here? I cannot see how to! By mistake I posted the same thing twice.

I like Movie mode so I use it for my PC. I have tried all the other modes and my problem is only with Movie mode and Filmmaker mode. Normally it's OK but it doesn't work properly with black-screens with bright highlights such as the Nvidea driver-update web page... If you switch to that page after being on a bright screen it goes crazy for 2 to 3 seconds like I fully described in the original post.