schwarzer Bildschirm

F
F.
User
Hello to everyone. short and simple. I have bought the Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV 55 Inch (GU55AU7179UXZG). It works well, I can also connect with my phone without a problem. The TV is connected to wireless. the problem is: if I turn on the TV back and forth I just hear the tone, but not the picture. It takes about five minutes for the image to be shown, sometimes more. It only shows the picture when I push the red key for a long time or only if I wait for a minute or something. I spoke to the customer service and they told me they're going to send me an email with a technician's number, but I think the man misunderstood my e-mail. I tried these tricks like restart or shutdown the power cable and everything works, but nothing works all I want to know is a defective TV or a company problem or what because otherwise everything works perfectly .
Thank you

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Hello, i think you got the Number cause your TV is defective.
PS: If you can speak/write in german, than do that please, cause its a german Forum *1f60f.png*
Greetings

Similar threads

G
the picture on my tv randomly darkens when playing video games on the pc, if I then go to the settings in dimming from low to standard the brightness is back to normal - I know that was an old problem but with me it is only since the new update before I never had it. and it also happens in...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
A
Hi, I am an artist producing artworks involving a computer and a vertical The Frame display. To make my art installation nicer for the end user, I want that the only user interaction is one touch on the computer power button. The computer turns on, sends a WakeOnLan signal to the TV which turns...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
E
Hallo Samsung Team, "Text auf Englisch, aber können Sie auch auf deutsch antworten". I have a UE43MU6179(TV), a Playstation(PS4), 5.1-Logitech-System – “The Logitech Z906 uses DTS Digital Sound/Dolby Digital decoding to process data into 5.1 surround sound. If the Z906 receives neither DTS...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
M
Hi! I just turned on my Samsung TV and the schreen doesn't work. It's black. I bought it 3 days ago. The only thing I can hear it's a small sound. Can someone help me? 5503962
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
E
I bought 1 x 55" QLED 4K Q60B (2022) from corporate benefits website on 31/10/2022, but still waiting for deliver I called the call center 5 times, they are just saying they deal with it or they open ticket but nothing is happenning I want my product in fastest way, otherwise payback to me...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben