Where is my product

E
E.
User
I bought 1 x 55" QLED 4K Q60B (2022) from corporate benefits website on 31/10/2022, but still waiting for deliver
I called the call center 5 times, they are just saying they deal with it or they open ticket but nothing is happenning
I want my product in fastest way, otherwise payback to me, because I lost the other chances for black weeks
I will tell my company to review the agreement with SAMSUNG for corporate benefits
It is amazing situation that when I'm buying the product there is no problem about payment, when it turns out that they need to send the product, they are not doing it
I dont know who is responsible in delivery department but nobody cares about sending my product as the emergency product
I'm so angry and sad that I missed the world cup soccer even and not able to watch anything
Hope someone will see what is wrong and take care about the issue

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
  • Snapchat: My AI entfernen – so gehts

Snapchat: My AI entfernen – so gehtsSnapchat schließt sich dem Trend zur künstlichen Intelligenz an und führt "My AI", einen Chatbot, auf der bekannten Social Media Plattform ein. Diese Funktion...
Von uns kann niemand sehen was schief läuft da es sich hier um ein User helfen Usern Forum handelt. Das musst Du wohl oder übel wohl mit dem Shopsupport klären.

Similar threads

G
the picture on my tv randomly darkens when playing video games on the pc, if I then go to the settings in dimming from low to standard the brightness is back to normal - I know that was an old problem but with me it is only since the new update before I never had it. and it also happens in...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
F
Hello to everyone. short and simple. I have bought the Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV 55 Inch (GU55AU7179UXZG). It works well, I can also connect with my phone without a problem. The TV is connected to wireless. the problem is: if I turn on the TV back and forth I just hear the tone, but not the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Hi, this is probably a very thumb question, but my TV (GQ43LS03TAUXZG) does some kind of sound processing when using Bluetooth for output. It seems like it has some kind of limiter which lowers the volume whenever the signal gets louder, which makes it absolutely impossible to hear music but is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
W
Hi I am asking here, because I dont know where to ask anymore. I have run against an invisible wall of the german support. Here is my story. My 65JS9580 developed a dark spot in the panel and also sometimes was not able to turn on anymore unless I pulled the plug for a short period of time. No...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
K
I have taken a contract with earbuds have filled the application on the site have uploaded everything they said . But they keep telling me it's not the right documents. Have given my contract the bill I paid the bond of command stipulating I have to get the earbuds but they are still telling me...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben