Samsung TV Bluetooth Volume Fluctuating

M
M.
User
Hi, this is probably a very thumb question, but my TV (GQ43LS03TAUXZG) does some kind of sound processing when using Bluetooth for output.
It seems like it has some kind of limiter which lowers the volume whenever the signal gets louder, which makes it absolutely impossible to hear music but is very annoying in movies too.
I can't tell if the same is happening with the built-in speakers as they probably don't have the necessary dynamic range to hear it.
Does someone know, why my TV behaves like this and is there a setting to pass through the audio signal without the additional processing?
Thank you in advance!

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Actually I noticed this with my BT headphones (Sony h.ear on 2) as well as with my stereo compact system (Sony too).

Similar threads

G
the picture on my tv randomly darkens when playing video games on the pc, if I then go to the settings in dimming from low to standard the brightness is back to normal - I know that was an old problem but with me it is only since the new update before I never had it. and it also happens in...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
F
Hello to everyone. short and simple. I have bought the Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV 55 Inch (GU55AU7179UXZG). It works well, I can also connect with my phone without a problem. The TV is connected to wireless. the problem is: if I turn on the TV back and forth I just hear the tone, but not the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
T
UA40KU (T-JZL6DCNC)-> identical to UE40KU (T-JZL6DEUC) UA65HU9800JXXZ -> same like UE65HU7590LXZG In the Chinese version many functions are missing, the web browser is forbidden, apps like youtube are not even available. In the past all this was no problem. One connected the TV to a router...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
T
So I just want to say I know the new One UI 3.0 is still new and is probably going to be Updated soon enough but I want to Adress a quick Thing that I noticed I like the New dark Mode and the other features but I like the Volume slider from the light Mode more when I use dark Mode for better...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
W
Hi I am asking here, because I dont know where to ask anymore. I have run against an invisible wall of the german support. Here is my story. My 65JS9580 developed a dark spot in the panel and also sometimes was not able to turn on anymore unless I pulled the plug for a short period of time. No...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
Zurück
Oben