Samsung S23 - Signal Problem

M
M.
User
Hello,

I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem.

I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the phone each few hours or more often losses the cell signal and brings it back immediately. It happens simultaneously on both sim cards. It does not matter how good the strength of the signal is. Of course when I have a conversation at this time it disconnects it. I live near the center of Graz and there are no informations that there are issues with the phone signals of any provider (I also asked few friends and noone has a problem with the signal).

I put the SIM cards into my old Samsung Note 8 and they worked without issues. I cleaned the SIM cards, I reset the network settings, I changed the SIM cards signal settings to 3G instead of 5G, and of course restarted the phone - nothing helped. I also have WIFI calling disabled. I did not install any unofficial software or applications, I have latest updates. I don't use any phone cover. 

I would kindly ask for help if anyone has any idea.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
  • Samsung Galaxy S23: Probleme nach dem Update – Ursache & Lösung

Samsung Galaxy S23: Probleme nach dem Update – Ursache & LösungGelegentlich kann es vorkommen, dass das Samsung Galaxy S23 nach einem Update von Problemen geplagt wird. Dafür gibt es häufig verschiedene Ursachen, die aber in der Regel zeitnah behoben werden können.
  • Samsung Galaxy S23 geht nicht an - das können Sie tun

Samsung Galaxy S23 geht nicht an - das können Sie tunIn dieser hilfreichen Anleitung erklären wir Ihnen, wie Sie das Problem lösen können, wenn Ihr Samsung Galaxy S23 nicht startet.
  • Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Renderings zeigt charmantes Design

Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Renderings zeigt charmantes DesignSamsung hat den Februar mit der Vorstellung seiner mit Spannung erwarteten Galaxy S23-Serie mit brandneuer Hardware und Software begonnen. Das Galaxy S23 Lineup besteht aus drei Modellen, während das vierte, noch erschwingliche Modell in der zweiten Hälfte in die Regale kommen könnte. Nun, HoiINDI kommt mit frühen Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Renderings, die ein charmantes Design zeigen. Folgen Sie unseren sozialen Netzwerken → [...]
  • TV: Kein Signal - die häufigsten Ursachen und Lösungen

TV: Kein Signal - die häufigsten Ursachen und LösungenDas Fernsehen kann eine Quelle der Unterhaltung sein. Wenn es nicht richtig funktioniert, kann es ziemlich langweilig sein. Deshalb haben wir eine Liste mit den häufigsten Ursachen und den besten Lösungen zusammengestellt, wenn der Fernseher nicht mehr funktioniert.
Habe es mal Übersetzen Lassen !
true?v=v2.jpg

Hello, did you try to use for a while only one of the sim cards?
Not both together?
This was the first thing I would try.
When was the last update from the software of your device? After the last one in the past there are many user with the same problems like yours.
Please make a delete of the "Wipe Cache Partition" in the boot system and after that "repair apps"
Hope it will help you. Regards

Hey,

thank you for your answer

I did not try with single sim card, but I will try. Last update was in December . I will try also to wipe cache and let know if it helped.

Thank you